Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums!

PortalPortal  Forum  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  CAE Page  CAE Forums  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
-Emergency- (175)
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) I_vote_lcap[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) I_voting_bar[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) I_vote_rcap 
-NeoxiS- (126)
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) I_vote_lcap[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) I_voting_bar[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) I_vote_rcap 
__MorPhiuM (122)
♥ MysTikA_ ♥ (114)
Seraphyna (104)
__xLiiQuiiD- (88)
__uZzY5k- (82)
-PhoeNiX (64)
Scentiic (44)
gamerrul9535 (31)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Most Viewed Topics
___Stop----
Apply __MorPhiuM aka HyPer
[Application] Etyxman
Apply to Society (Working On By __MorPhiuM)
iReset apply
[Application] --MeGaKiLL-- Thanks Waiting untill I get *Accepted*
Application [-SouLy]
apply LiikeMiikex3
apply -KinqZz- ( Working on By __xLiiQuiiD- )
Example for my Apply
Latest topics
» order vicodin
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:41 am by _MiixFiqhT_

» ___Stop----
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:40 pm by -Emergency-

» --------> Clan Society get closed. <--------
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:44 am by -Emergency-

» Apply [__J3raiiN--]
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:16 am by ♥ MysTikA_ ♥

» Apply _cOdJntDouJn
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:39 am by ♥ MysTikA_ ♥

» Application : Kirkland
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 pm by ♥ MysTikA_ ♥

» Application: Vehemens
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm by ♥ MysTikA_ ♥

» :) U GUYS SUCK
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 pm by ♥ MysTikA_ ♥

» Aplication ... stroman
[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:18 am by -NeoxiS-

Most active topics
Apply __MorPhiuM aka HyPer
[Application] Etyxman
iReset apply
Apply (iBrezzy)
- Application - Gamerrul9535 -
apply LiikeMiikex3
Application [-SouLy]
[Application] --MeGaKiLL-- Thanks Waiting untill I get *Accepted*
Society *___*
(Apply) xSnD-Rules
Similar topics

[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3 (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NevermadeAKApepe80
PRIVATE (PVT)
PRIVATE (PVT)

[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) Empty
PostSubject: [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3 (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM)   [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 am

Quote :
Ingame name (IGN) : pepe80
K/D: 0.69 ( this is what i want to talk about - this was my first account and i hated that i have so low k/d ratio and i made new account - sjecar .. i reached 1lt rank on sjecar and I did brake of two months , then I wanted to join combat arms again and I couldn't remember my password [i dont have my info] and that is why i came back to my old account ) I am saving some money and I think that I will buy K/D ratio reset in few days if my K/D is really bothering you . You told on 1st page that exceptions can be made on kill / death so I hope that I will be one which will be exception on K/D
And why you want to join our Clan: I want to join your clan because I tryed in few clans and i didn't like any of them except Hell Warriors but all admins started recruiting kids so i don't know if I will stay in this clan more .. And I kinda like your clan because I know much members from your clan which are friendly and good players really . I don't want to join in your clan because you are all high ranks . I wan't to join your clan because that is my ''dream'' . You are really great clan and I think that you can succes now when there are no kids in it . I hope I can be accepted no matter of my K/D . My K/D was just to know 0.58 two weeks ago and I am trying to raise it but it is really hard .. and like i told you before I can save money and buy K/D reset if you want.. I really hope I will be accepted and you will see that I am great team player and fun player too ... You can put me on test probation or something I will show myself as a good and skilled player .. That is more - less all from me which mathers ..

Quote :
More things about me: I am friendly and fun guy who want to hang out with more people in this community . I like playing Elimination, Elimination pro and i started playing SnD ( i know pretty much all nadetricks and all rules for [WOGL,ESL , public rooms etc.] SnD ) . My Favorite maps are Oil Rig and Short Fuse and since i started playing SnD Ratllesnake is one of my favorites , too . I like playing Quarantine Regen for fun , too . I have well working Headset + Teamspeak . Nmandic wrote that those banned accounts are linked to me because he doesn't know that i bough this computer from scammer ( my friend ) and he used many stolen accounts and that is why he thinks I am him .. anyways trace will show that I am clean player .

Quote :
CW : I am active CW player which means that if you call me that I will come to play CW as soon as possible .. I am teamplayer and I will always help you to learn something as same I will let you to learn me something ..

Quote :
That is pretty much everything from me and if you need something else to know about me feel free to ask me because I will check this thread daily to see if I am hopefully accepted .

Grettings from pepe80 aka nevermade Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
__MorPhiuM
MASTER SERGEANT (MSG4)
MASTER SERGEANT (MSG4)

[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3 (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM)   [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 am

NIce apply guy. we will working on it
Back to top Go down
__MorPhiuM
MASTER SERGEANT (MSG4)
MASTER SERGEANT (MSG4)

PostSubject: Re: [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3 (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM)   [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 am

we are working on it!
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3 (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM)   [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 am

Well, i think it's enough :

GE4MER
GoDzZziLa-N1
bareli
CrazYflower
DaNGeRTuRKeY
SandiRi
Agent_47-
HitmanH-
Windows_XP
-helgica-
helgica
Endoven
MuKQKQx
xsuzax
Cr4zy_K1d_x3
Bery84
cRo_kileR_
MarijoB
BariSic
-SerraAngel
SerraAngel-
Kknd73
CRO_85
-aTastyMind
Marijo_Baris
_kill_of_my_
Jesica_q1
SF_bond
Cro-Stalker
andrija14
Rambo_CROx
cro-kiler
xnune
cro_Slugger
G-MMax
----I--- already banned
-nune- already banned
OrlandoBloom alreadybanned
JesusTheMan alreadybanned
alojzije7 already banned
I_Can_See_
-ClearingDT_
-uJirtualGod
vedadvedadbi
XX_DELICI_XX
Sypher0n_
CaRaCTeR_-_
Gusti_x3
scorpiox3
chrisjay
intikam_
izzettin11
yoyosaico
IR-JoKeR-AQ
vinay123456
ProSinper already banned
thebullts
I_Can_See_
x_XkossuaX_x
x_XpreKoX_x
x_XexpreX_x
pro-famele
ButtonFemale
BetterFeMaLe
slash665
paavo17
Cold-Boy
NewBotter
WoManHero
WoManWin
WoMaN77
childenMaste
gonman12
NobsMan
mazga
sakker1
niksutin12
matsq
dargonman
mazgu [/quote]

All quoted accounts are linked to your forum accounts and banned for scamming.

For me it's denied ...
Back to top Go down
__MorPhiuM
MASTER SERGEANT (MSG4)
MASTER SERGEANT (MSG4)

PostSubject: Re: [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3 (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM)   [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 am

sry for your denie, have fun in other clan and good luck on your search!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3 (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM)   [Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3  (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application] pepe80 aka Nevermadex3 (DENIED: cause of Linked accounts| By __MorPhiuM)
Page 1 of 1